Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Waiting for the Right Bounce

I must say that the last 2 months (Sept & Oct) was extremely rough on me. It just felt like stuff was piling on me left and right, top and bottom. Well to start off with I was sick the ENTIRE month of September. It was probably the longest cold/flu I've ever had. Not only that it seemed like everything I came across went completely wrong. School became super duper hectic, work gave me a hellish project and I was stuck on that forever, and other stuff. Even when things seemed to go in the way I wanted, the door slammed right in my face leaving bruised, beaten and hurt not to mention the loss of opportunity I've been working for. I must say that I was drained physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I was mad at myself, at the world, and a little at God. I questioned what was going on but I know that it's in these moments that I grow. I just have to realize it, even if it's the same stuff over and over again. Have I fully recovered from those previous 2 months?? To be honest, I'm not sure..I'm still looking for answers, still waiting for that right bounce to come my way. I guess that's life. Life is full of bounces..some go your way and some don't. I just haven't been getting ANY bounces the last 2 months. Maybe the next 2 months all the bounces will come my way. I just have to be ready to seize the opportunity, catch the right bounce and run with it.

Until Next Time,
-Dennis C

No comments:

Post a Comment