Friday, November 13, 2009

RETREAT!!!

I write to you today from a very cold Issaquah, WA. I have come home again! It's been a 7 long months since I've been back and I must say I dearly missed this place. I do consider LA my "home" now but I was getting home sick..is it still homesick even if it isn't your home anymore??

Anyways I've been looking forward to this weekend since I booked my flight and even before I booked it when my life started killing me. This was a getaway I desperately needed. I am in full retreat from my life in LA. I'm going to spend this time to regroup and refocus my life and I'm going to have to tackle "life" again on Tuesday. Until then this will be a time of rest for me. Maybe even heal. All the nicks and bruises I've acquired over the last few months will be looked at and reassessed. When I get back hopefully there'll be a new "me", a stronger "me". So until then..I'm retreating in Seattle and I'll be "home" soon!

-Dennis Chung

2 comments:

  1. have fun dennis!!!! by the way, wendy and i were watching a commercial for UP the Pixar movie, and we decided that you are like Russel. Brian is the grumpy old man, Peter is Doug the dog, and Andy is the bird (Kevin)!! hahahahahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retreat from 7-11, Hanshin Po-cha, Ye-oo-bi haha

    ReplyDelete